Adapting to Change teaches you how to mindfully marshal your curiosity, courage, and resilience to adapt to change. You will learn the fundamental skill of Mindfulness. Once you can sense your physical and emotional responses to change, you can use six powerful skills to pause and move forward intentionally. With that foundation in place, this online course teaches you three more mindsets: Curiosity, Courage, and Resilience. Taught together, these mindsets and skillsets can help you be more agile, more adaptive, and ready to make the most of change. You’ll work on how to:
- Recognize your emotional reactions to change, and reframe them in the moment to better navigate change
- Seek information about the change you’re facing to reduce your fear of the unknown, and look for opportunities enabled by the change
- Speak up and share your ideas and concerns, and ask for the support you need to make the change
- Acknowledge your strengths and past successes in dealing with change, focusing your energy on just those things you can control
- Learn to tell yourself a different story about your ability to adapt to change.
To learn more about Adapting to Change click here
Once your purchase is complete please download
the PDF with the Blanchard Exchange instructions.